We are a League that provides opportunities for children and adults with disabilities to play baseball, regardless of their abilities. We cannot change or cure the medical issues life has dealt them. What we can do is provide them with an opportunity to experience the joy and benefits that come from playing baseball. We believe Every Child Deserves A Chance To Play Baseball. Jacksonville's adaptive baseball league.
To our Jacksonville Miracle League family,
We are going to play with the following precautions:
- Masks are recommended for everyone.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Social Distancing will be used.
- Buddies should be provided by family or friends, but we will do our best to have members of the community also available.
- We are having a hard time securing Buddy volunteers at this time and will be a game to game issue so please prepare for it.
Since we cannot predict how long these changes will be in effect, at this time we can only say let's play ball with precautions. More information will be provided in the coming weeks ahead.
COJ information on COVID-19:
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Jacksonville Miracle League?